Hartford Attorney Salvatore Bonanno:
Hartford Attorney Salvatore Bonanno has over 25 years experience as a litigation lawyer, focusing on the defense of clients facing criminal charges, DUI/DWI charges and obtaining compensation for victims of personal injury. Located directly in Hartford, Connecticut, we are conveniently located to meet with you and attend to any court matters that your case involves.
- Member of the Connecticut Bar since 1987
- Quinnipiac School of Law, 1987
He is also admitted to the:
- Hartford County Bar Association
- Connecticut Superior Court
- Connecticut Appellate Court
- Connecticut Supreme Court
- Admitted to the Federal District Court for the District of Connecticut, the Federal 2nd Circuit Court and the United States Supreme Court.
- Connecticut Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
Attorney Bonanno speaks Italian fluently, and is conversant in Spanish.
If you or a family member has been charged with a criminal offense or suffered a personal injury, contact the Law Office of Salvatore Bonanno at 860-527-6500.